Afrika-Korps Index du Forum
Afrika-Korps
Team Afrika-Korps

Afrika-Korps Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: PowerPoint 2013 Not Printing All Notes Slides ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Afrika-Korps Index du Forum -> Afrika-Korps -> Bla Bla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Martintaylor

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Nov - 14:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: PowerPoint 2013 Not Printing All Notes Slides Répondre en citant

Hello,

I am using PowerPoint 2013 and I am having problems printing complete presentations. Every page in my presentation is sized to US Letter. When I set the printer options to print notes pages double sided a couple of things happen across multiple files.

Presentation will print with notes but miss one slide but it will give me half of the notes. i.e. slide 7 will not print but some of the notes will appear on the next printed page (note: notes would have printed on two pages due to amount of notes)

Only half the presentation will print the other half of the presentation will "print" blank - with nothing on the pages, but the correct number of pages come out i.e. slides 1-10 print properly but slides 11-20 will “print” blank

Multiple pages be missing but the document will finish printing as if all pages are there. i.e. slides 1-5 will print with notes but slides 6-10 will be "print" blank, slides 11-15 will print with notes.

Other times the complete presentation prints with notes without a problem
When I print a presentation, I do not leave the program until the document is completely sent to the printer. I have tried the Print to Fit Page. This is happening across 4 different PowerPoint files all created separately. As you can image it is an annoying hassle to double check that all slides printed, especially when I am working on multiple presentations.

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2013_release-powerpoint/powerpoint-2013-not-printing-all-notes-slides/4baa188c-66af-44c1-9187-c41e4dc88f9c?auth=1

graphic video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Nov - 14:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Afrika-Korps Index du Forum -> Afrika-Korps -> Bla Bla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006