Afrika-Korps Index du Forum
Afrika-Korps
Team Afrika-Korps

Afrika-Korps Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Microsoft Word does not connect Arabic connecting letters ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Afrika-Korps Index du Forum -> Afrika-Korps -> Espace Detente
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Martintaylor

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Nov - 14:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Microsoft Word does not connect Arabic connecting letters Répondre en citant

Hi,

After spending some time searching the web, I found out that this problem has been around for a long time with no solution. Writing in Arabic depends on connecting some letters. For example, to write my name I use the letters ن ا ص ر but the first two and the last two have to be connected نا صر . Microsoft Office has been always supporting arabic language in their products for Windows. They also support the language in PowerPoint for Mac. Arabic writing in PowerPoint for Mac is functioning very well. Outlook for Mac is also connecting the letters but with one problem that the indicator is not moving as I write.
I am very optimistic that the problem can be solved in Word and Excel as well. If it works with PowerPoint and Outlook, what is it that makes it not working with other Office applications?

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_word-mso_mac-mso_mac2011/microsoft-word-does-not-connect-arabic-connecting/9cc338ce-d38f-466d-8fed-ee22336a340a

product videos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Nov - 14:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Afrika-Korps Index du Forum -> Afrika-Korps -> Espace Detente Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006