Afrika-Korps Index du Forum
Afrika-Korps
Team Afrika-Korps

Afrika-Korps Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: TV Picture keeps disappearing ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Afrika-Korps Index du Forum -> Afrika-Korps -> Présentation des Membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Martintaylor

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Nov - 12:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: TV Picture keeps disappearing Répondre en citant

Hello,

We had a Samsung 48” LED TV wall mounted in our bedroom a couple of years ago. This is connected to our Sky+ HD box via via an CYP HDMI splitter then CYP HDMI to Ethernet converters. Everything worked perfectly until recently when the picture started to drop out. TV comes up with a black screen and a message saying “check the device is connected properly”. This can last from 1 second to 10-20 seconds when the picture returns.

Im trying to work out where the problem is. Ive removed the HDMI splitter so sky box goes direct into HDMI to Ethernet then converted back behind TV but still have the same problem. I’ve shortened the Ethernet cable although it used to work perfectly for a few years.

As the TV is wall mounted all the cables won’t have moved as the bracket does not move and is flush to the wall.

How can I find out if it’s a problem with the Sky box, HDMI to Ethernet converters, TV itself or the cabling? I’ve contacted the company who supplied and fitted it all but as it was a few years ago they’re not interested.

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
www.avforums.com/threads/tv-picture-keeps-disappearing.2132038/

motion graphics animations

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Nov - 12:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Afrika-Korps Index du Forum -> Afrika-Korps -> Présentation des Membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006