Afrika-Korps Index du Forum
Afrika-Korps
Team Afrika-Korps

Afrika-Korps Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Cannot Forget Network! ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Afrika-Korps Index du Forum -> Afrika-Korps -> Présentation des Membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Martintaylor

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Nov - 14:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Cannot Forget Network! Répondre en citant

Hello,

I had originally connect on "Guest-Network" successfully, but my computer could not pull up DWC because of the network settings (my landlord is an IT guy who uses some kind of enterprise security software and has a setting that does not allow communication between devices or something). My landlord set up a new network called "Guest-Network-2" without the security setting and I was able to set up wifi and DWC successfully to control the printer through wifi.

However, when I make changes to config.g in DWC and reboot from DWC, half the time, the Duet connects to the old network. I remedied this briefly by putting in config.g the forget network g-code command M588 S"Guest-Network" with the exact capitalization and spelling, but the problem showed up again.

When I enter M552 from printrun, it is showing that it is connected to the old network. Lately I have been sending M552 S0, then M552 S1 until it connects to the right network, but it usually takes a few tries.

Has anyone been experiencing this? How do I fix this? I am putting the M588 S"Guest-Network" command at the top of config.g, followed by M552 S0. Then closer to the end of config.g, M552 S1 is there. What am I doing wrong?

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.duet3d.com/forum/thread.php?id=3513

Business explainer animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Nov - 14:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Afrika-Korps Index du Forum -> Afrika-Korps -> Présentation des Membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006