Afrika-Korps Index du Forum
Afrika-Korps
Team Afrika-Korps

Afrika-Korps Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Problem with 1.18 to 1.19 Update ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Afrika-Korps Index du Forum -> Afrika-Korps -> Présentation des Membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Martintaylor

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Nov - 14:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Problem with 1.18 to 1.19 Update Répondre en citant

Hello!

I'm in the midst of setting up a new Duet Wifi board. It arrived with 1.18 firmware, which I was able to get up and running quickly with no issues. I've tried to update it to 1.19 following the 1.18>1.19 update guide on the wiki with no success.

It appears to be updating the software fine but can't connect to the network with the macro command (or manual command line codes). Specifically it gives me a "Bad Parameter in M587" error. I've copied the macro file directly from the supplied version with just my SSID and PW changed, and also manually created one to ensure it's clean with no luck. I'm running OSX on a macbook. Below is the command line output in Pronterface when I run the update and macro.

When I try connecting to the wifi network with a M552 S1 it says the password is wrong, which is definitely is not. I'm using the same password which worked fine with 1.18, and I've confirmed in the router software that it's correct. Also below is a copy of the macro script I've been using, with the password replaced with stars. The password does not contain any special characters, only lower-case letters and numbers.

I'm not sure what else I can try now so any help would be much appreciated...

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.duet3d.com/forum/thread.php?id=3503

sales explainer animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Nov - 14:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Afrika-Korps Index du Forum -> Afrika-Korps -> Présentation des Membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006