Afrika-Korps Index du Forum
Afrika-Korps
Team Afrika-Korps

Afrika-Korps Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: What Graphic Design, a dead field? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Afrika-Korps Index du Forum -> Afrika-Korps -> Art Graphique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Martintaylor

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Déc - 10:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: What Graphic Design, a dead field? Répondre en citant

The answer is those greedy companies are trying to save money by hiring talented graphic designers--the ones who already know what to do and how to approach a project-- as intern to save money. If you're not talented, they won't offer you the internships. It's an illegal act, but students are desperate for work, so they keep on taking the internships and hope that they'll get hire, which is almost never! Trust me, I'm one of the hopeful who kept on providing free work that led to nowhere, and now I'm here writing this.

Please Help. 

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet. 

References: 

https://www.indeom/forum/jobaphic-artist/Grap-Design-dead-field/t481174

3d video example

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Déc - 10:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Afrika-Korps Index du Forum -> Afrika-Korps -> Art Graphique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006