Afrika-Korps Index du Forum
Afrika-Korps
Team Afrika-Korps

Afrika-Korps Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How do I enable surround sound? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Afrika-Korps Index du Forum -> Call Of Duty 5 : World At War Wii -> Call Of Duty 5 : World At War
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Martintaylor

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Fév - 08:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: How do I enable surround sound? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I have a surround headset and I'd like to use that as I can in any other game, but in the sound options it says "To change Speaker Config you need to change the default playback device in your Windows Sound settings, and restart the game"

Not that doesn't say much, I did change the default and then back again just for the fun of it, but of course that doesn't work, it never works, Ican't play on stereo so please help me!

Also my game kept crashing yesterday but I now seem to be able to get in again.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://community.callofduty.com/t5/World-at-War-Forum/How-do-I-enable-surround-sound/td-p/10573983

Minimalist Explainer

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Fév - 08:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Afrika-Korps Index du Forum -> Call Of Duty 5 : World At War Wii -> Call Of Duty 5 : World At War Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006